What can be prepared from frozen cherries and puff pastry
Ready-made puff pastry is currently usedcolossal demand. This is understandable, because thanks to him, you can quickly cook excellent homemade cakes for every taste and with a variety of fillings. No hassle and long batch - defrost the dough-semi-finished product and immediately form the products. A real "wand-zashchalochka" for busy housewives!
Today, as a filler, let's takefrozen cherries. A typical berry sour is especially pleased with those who prefer slightly sweet desserts. Puffs with a frozen cherry from puff pastry - a simple, but very tasty treat!
- puff pastry without yeast - 500 g;
- cherry frozen - 250 g;
- sugar - 5 tbsp. spoons;
- starch - 4 tsp.
- egg - 1 pc.
Puffs with a frozen cherry puff pastry recipe
- The work surface is lightly sprinkled with flour, spread the previously thawed dough and roll out to a thickness of 0.3 cm in one direction. Cut the layer into 8 identical rectangles.
- Egg shake with a fork, lightly lubricate each layer of the base.
- Cherries pre-defrost, drain the secreted juice. We squeeze the berry carefully.
- We fall asleep cherry mass with sugar, mix.
- Half a rectangle lay out a portion of cherries. Sprinkle the berries with starch (1/2 tsp).
- Cover the cherry filling with the second half of the dough, very carefully patching the edges.
Puffs with frozen cherries from puff pastry are ready! Bon Appetit!