What can I cook from a frozen puff pastry in a multivariate?
Products from puff pastry use a largepopularity, as many like the airy gentle baking, literally melting in the mouth. Moreover, today baking from puff pastry in a multivariate is prepared not more difficult than any other dish and almost in every store you can buy ready-made puff pastry. In this case, any kind of puff pastry: yeast (bezdrozhzhevoe), creamy or curd is suitable for sweet baking.
Today we will tell you a few recipes on how to make pastry from puff pastry in a multivariate.
- 0.5 kg of a yeast-free puff pastry;
- 300 g of chicken fillet;
- 4 potatoes;
- 150 g of cheese;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil;
- dill, parsley, green onion
- salt, pepper - to taste
- Thawed dough is divided into 2 halves, each of which is good to roll out
- Chop the multivark oil with vegetable oil and put the first part of the dough in it, forming the sides
- Next on the dough, lay the ingredients in layersthe following sequence: salted and peppered potatoes with thin slices, finely chopped chicken fillet, green onions, dill, parsley, grated hard cheese
- Carefully cover the filling with the second layer of dough, we patch the edges and in several places from above leave punctures from the knife or fork
- Cooking pie from the puff pastry in the multivark at the "Bake" mode for 40 minutes on the one hand, and 20 minutes on the other after turning over.
- 250 g of puff pastry;
- 250g of cherry jam (pitted);
- 5 teaspoons of starch;
- a pinch of powdered sugar
- From jam it is necessary to express berries and flesh, then mix them with starch until a thick consistency is obtained
- On top of the rolled out thin layer of dough, evenly put the cherry filling, then roll the dough with a roll, well pressing the edges.
- Put the roll in a spiral into the greased cup of the multivarquet and turn on the "Heating" mode on 15 minutes, during which the dough will fully reach
- Pastry from puff pastry in the multivark is carried out on the "Baking" mode for 30 minutes on the one hand and the same amount of time on the other.
To give a finished look, roll can be sprinkled with powdered sugar and decorated with mint leaves or lemon balm.