Can I cook from frozen puff pastry
* Cut the thawed, but still cold dough, with a knife or notch so that less waste remains. The remainder of the test before the new work should only be added from the top.
* The edges of the dough layer and the edges of the trimming should not begrease with egg yolk, otherwise the baked product can turn out uncoated. Baking trays for puff pastry should not be greased with any fat, you can only rinse them with cold water.
* Puff pastry should be baked in a well-heated oven. Do not rush to check the readiness of the product.
* With a layered test, you can use sweet or hearty, spice-rich toppings.
* Puff pastry products are especially delicious when the dough is fresh. With prolonged storage, the dough may acquire an unpleasant taste.
* The baked product with a sweet filling is covered with sugar icing, while the product is still warm.
Slightly roll out the puff pastry and cut into squares. Lubricate with apricot jam. Cut the slices of apples. Expand on the test. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Cakes with lemon filling
Roll out the layer, put lemons on it,rubbed on a grater with a peel and mixed with sugar, top cover with a second layer of dough. To prick with a fork and bake at 220 gr C in tech. 20 minutes in the oven.
Sausages in the dough
Puff pastry to roll up to 0.5 cm, cut intosquares 10 * 10, a square, grease the dough with mustard, incise as a notebook in a ruler, not cutting to the edges 1cm on the left and 5 cm on the right, put the sausage on the chopped part, cover with the left side and put in the oven for 15 minutes.
Patty with feta
Roll out the dough, cut into squares and lay out the filling: brynza (Feta cheese), 2 eggs, sour cream. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
Puff pastry with cheese
Roll 250 g of puff pastry into rectanglessize 20 x 35 cm, put on them thin layers of cheese and roll the dough with cheese into rolls on the long side. Cut the rolls into 7 pieces, 5 cm each, and put the patties on a baking tray. Bake in the oven at 200 ° C for 10 minutes.
Croissants with aubergines
Triangulate a square layerpuff pastry. Put a bowl of fried eggplant, a bit of mustard, grated cheese and greens on a wide edge (yes, you can always vary to infinity, you can mince for example, fried with onions, or mushrooms, or tomato to eggplant). Twist the croissants, protect the tips, bake for 15 minutes at a temperature of 220 g.
Pie with broccoli and shrimps
800 gr broccoli to boil in boiling water ca. 8 min. Put on a towel, allow to cool and dry. 400 grams of dough roll out. Plug a baking dish (diameter 26 cm) with a piece of parchment paper, put dough on top. Broccoli and prawns put on the dough. Shake 8 eggs, 250 ml of milk and 250 ml of cream. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Pour on the broccoli. Bake cake in the oven at the bottom level for 50 minutes.
About 400 g of puff pastry, to be poured into a layer50x50 cm. Lubricate the dough with a yolk, 1/2 of the dough cover with a layer of heat cheese, then cover with the second half. Roll out the rolling pin. Dyhovky to overheat up to 220 g. The dough is cut into strips with a width of 2 cm, made from strips of spirals, put them on the pentylin, and greased with a yolk. Bake for about 10 minutes. until golden brown. Sprinkle with poppy seeds or cumin.
Volovany with hot stuffing
From a thinly rolled dough, mugs are cut, inevery 2 of 3 circles a hole is cut (diameter is much smaller), - rings are obtained. Then on each circle one on one two rings are stacked, slightly prischipyvayutsya and baked until ready, they turn out neat baskets. Fill with a mixture of crab, grated cheese, green peas and mayonnaise and put in the oven for another 5 minutes.