What can I cook from a frozen yeast test recipes with photos
Before you start to master complex baking,the beginning hostess should study 5 simple recipes with a ready-made puff pastry, among which there are puffs, cookies, pies and rolls. The easiest way to learn how to prepare different dishes, by photo or video recipes. In addition, you can experiment with types of fillings and spices to make the dish special.
This type of dough, like flaky, is the basis for dishes of different peoples due to its fine structure and pleasant crunch. The product bought in the store is more often used for sweet baking, although it is also suitable for making pies with salted stuffing. The following types of confectionery are prepared from it:
Ready dough using yeast hascharacteristic sour taste. Products made from it after cooking are more lush and tasty. Buns and unsweetened meat and fish pies are good out of them. Unlike the fresh variant, the layers are several times smaller, they do not turn out to be so light and crunchy, but the number of calories is slightly less.
Fresh or unleavened product more oftenused for making sweet confectionery. The tongues, corners and puffs turn out to be crispy and more delicious because of the thin layers. However, those who try to adhere to proper nutrition, it is better to refrain from using such delicacies - the product is more caloric due to the fact that it contains more oil.
When you urgently need to make something, then a real wand-zashchalochkoy are different recipes from the finished puff pastry. Beginners will be helped by the recommendations of experienced chefs:
- Pre-defrost the dough in a microwave or leave it on the table 2-3 hours before cooking.
- Yeast dough should be kept warm for at least 1 hour after thawing.
- Before you prepare anything, you need to carefully roll out the dough into a thin layer.
- Baking from the finished puff pastry is better if you put it on a sheet of parchment paper soaked in oil. On the baking sheet puffs are often burned.
- Products can be filled with any ingredient, both sweet and salty.
- During the final stage, the filling is put, the product is put in a hot oven. The average temperature of baking is 180-220 degrees.
- If meat is used, cooking time is increased.
- Time: 45 minutes.
- Number of servings: 8 people.
- Caloric value of the dish: 180 kcal / 100 g.
- Purpose: for dessert.
- Cuisine: Russian.
- Difficulty: easy.
You can cook a ready-made puff pastry dish with any salted or sweet filling - vegetable, curd, fruit, meat, egg, just to keep it blurred after the dishes have cooled down. The simplest version of a confectionery product from such a test is an apple roll with cinnamon. With its simplicity, the dish can decorate any table. It uses the yeast form of the product.
- a pack of finished dough on a roll - 500 g;
- apples - 400 g;
- butter - 50 ml;
- powdered sugar - 100 g;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 sachet.
- Expand the roll, slightly level with a rolling pin.
- Peel the apples, grind them.
- Mix with half the sugar powder and cinnamon.
- Put the apples in the middle of the layer, gently roll into a roll, edge protect.
- Cut into small pieces and put on a baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.