What can I do with the frozen dough
- 50 g of butter;
- 2 egg yolks;
- 1 tbsp. a spoonful of cream;
- 1 teaspoon brandy;
- 2-2 drops of vanilla essence;
- an egg for lubrication.
Instead of almond cream, croissants can be stuffed with a thinly rolled marzipan.
- 200 g of mozzarella;
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce;
- 150 g of low-fat ham;
- A handful of olives without pits;
freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of sesame seeds.
Alternative to the mixture of cottage cheese with garlic - any soft cheese.