How to freeze ready fish cutlets
On weekdays often there is not enough time forcooking complex meals, so you have to use the workpieces. Frozen frozen products are very helpful. Well, if there are homemade, if not, use the purchased ones. So, let's talk about how to fry frozen cutlets.
The most common mistake - manyunfrozen semifinished product in the microwave, because they do not know how to properly fry frozen cutlets. As a result, the product loses its shape, which is called, deformed, because of which it is then difficult to fry, they stick to the frying pan or turn into a low-appetizing mash. That's why it is important to take into account some points.
Some tips on how to properly fry frozen cutlets
- Frozen cutlets are always prepared with spices, so do not salt them during roasting. If salt is not enough, you can always salt with food.
- Frozen patties are fried slower than fresh ones,therefore, if the package does not indicate how much to fry the frozen cutlets, let them puff for 10 minutes on each side, and then carefully pierce the skewer. The flowing juice of the finished cutlets will be transparent.
- Sometimes the question arises as to how to fry frozenCutlets in a frying pan so they do not stick. The answer is simple: a lot depends on the type of cutlet and on the pan. If you are sure in your frying pan, choose the right semi-finished product: cutlets should be of the same shape, of the same size, there should be a sufficient amount of breading on them (it is not usually breaded with breadcrumbs that are usually burned, but it is senseless to pan the frozen semi-finished product).
- Lower the cutlets (again, in order not to burn), it is necessary in a well-heated oil (when a light smoke appears).
- If you do not know what kind of oil to fryfrozen cutlets, do not think for long, take what is at hand. True, there are subtleties. Cutlets in Kiev fry only in butter, and fish - in refined sunflower or olive, otherwise the cutlets will be tasteless. But cutlets from ground beef are most deliciously obtained on overheated fat. If possible, use it.
- cutlets - 1 package;
- Sunflower oil - 30 ml;
- fresh herbs - 1 bunch.
Oil pour into the frying pan and wait until it appearsthe same light smoke. Cutlets are separated from each other and neatly laid out in a frying pan. Fry until a uniform crust, beautifully ruddy and mouth-watering. Cover the lid and leave it on low heat for about 7-8 minutes (depending on the size of cutlets), then turn it over and leave it under the lid again. We serve with greens and fresh vegetables.