Is it possible to freeze salted fish ketu
Salted red fish - great decorationfestive table. A good choice is the chum, since it is not too expensive, but at the same time tender enough and fatty. If you know how to salivate ketu at home, you can not only save money, but also get a dish with a unique taste that best suits your preferences.
Salting chum salmon is a task even feasible for an inexperienced cook, but he needs to know the subtleties of cooking this snack, otherwise the result may not justify the expectations.
- If you were lucky enough to get a fresh chum salmon,then you are lucky: after pickling, it will almost certainly remain tender and juicy. However, more often still have to purchase frozen fish, which is represented in the trade network is wider, and at a price, as a rule, it is more affordable. In this case, it is important to defrost the fish properly. This means that you should not allow a sharp temperature drop, put the fish in water. In other words, it is best to let the keta thaw in the refrigerator, or at the extreme - at room temperature. Warm water and microwave will help speed up the process, but irreparably spoil the taste of the prepared dish.
- The taste of a snack depends on the quality of the fish. Avoid buying fish with uneven color, black fins, covered with too thick ice crust or, worse, with smell.
- For pickling at home, it is better to takeundivided ketu. First, it is cheaper. Secondly, if you defrost and salivate a ready-made fillet, it will be a little drier than the one that you yourself separate from the whole fish. Third, by purchasing undivided fish, you get a unique chance to find in it 200-300 g of caviar, which can also be salted independently, saving a considerable amount.
- It will be easier to make ketu on fillets if itsbefore this unfreeze completely to the end. The abdomen should be opened carefully when cutting, so as not to damage the eggs that may be found in it. It is desirable not to separate the fillets from the skin, otherwise the lump may lose its shape when pickling. It is better to cut the fillets from the skin with a knife just before cutting into the table.
- Salt can be and whole ketu, but in this case itswill have to be cut on fillets before serving. In addition, the whole carcase will be salted a lot longer. Therefore, most often still salted ketu cut into fillets.
- Many spices to add when picking chum salmongourmets are not advised, rightly believing that, added in excessive amounts, they interrupt the natural flavor of fish. But still some spices can be used to advantageously emphasize the taste. It is better to focus on the proportions specified in the recipe. In this case, the amount of spices, salt and sugar should be adjusted depending on the weight of the fish, since in recipes they are usually indicated at the rate of 1 kg.
- Make a ketu on the fillet - two layers should be produced. Rinse, pat dry with a towel.
- Mix the salt with sugar and mix this mixture with fish.
- Fold both parts of the fillet pulp to each other.
- Wrap the ketu in a cotton cloth (a gauze folded in several layers will do).
- Put in a bowl, cover with a food film and put it in the refrigerator.
There is salted in this way ketu can be after 3 days, shaking salt from it first, if it remains (it may not stay).
- chum - 1 kg;
- water - 1 l;
- a large salt - 50 g;
- granulated sugar - 30 g;
- dill greens - 50 g;
- parsley greens - 50 g;
- bay leaves - 2 pcs .;
- fragrant pepper peas - 5 pcs .;
- Dried thyme - 2-3 g;
- lemon - 0,5 pcs.
- Ketu, cut into fillets, rinse and dry with a kitchen towel.
- Boil the water. Dissolve salt in it with sugar, put leaves of laurel and pepper, pour in thyme. Leave the brine to cool down to 30 degrees.
- Put the fish in a bowl.
- Finely chop the greens and fill it with chum salmon fillets.
- Lemon wash, cut into thin semicircles, spread over chum.
- Pour warm solution.
- Cover with a plate and put into the refrigerator.
- In an hour, catch and clean the lemon slices. Leave the fish in the refrigerator until done.
Serve salted for this prescription ketu can be served in 12 hours.
- chum salmon (fillet) - 1 kg;
- salt - 60 g;
- sugar - 40 g;
- lemon - 0,5 pieces;
- bay leaf - 1 piece;
- sweet pepper peas - 5 pcs.
- Fillet of chum salmon, taken from the skin, cut into thin slices (about half a centimeter wide). It is more convenient to do this if the chum is not thawed to the end. This knife is required with a wide and sharp blade.
- Mix the salt with the sugar, roll the slices in this mixture. Fold in the container for salting.
- Squeeze half a lemon juice on the ketu, gently mix.
- Add the bay leaf, pepper.
- Cover with film and leave for half an hour at room temperature.
The peoples of the North eat frozen red fish raw, so a half-hour salting for chopped chum salmon is more than enough for it to salivate and get a pleasant taste.
- Cut the ketu on the fillet.
- Finely chop the fresh fennel with a knife, mix it with salt and sugar.
- Pour in the vodka, mix it - you get a gruel.
- Lubricate this slurry with both pieces of fillet, distributing it between them equally.
- Cover the fish container with a plate, lid or food film.
- Put in the cold.
After 3 days you can take a sample. Connoisseurs believe that the chum salmon has a unique taste - you can see for yourself personally.
- chum - 1 kg;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- salt - 50 g;
- sugar - 40 g;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- onion - 0,2 kg;
- water 125 ml;
- grated horseradish root - 30 g;
- vegetable oil - 50 ml.
- Ketu clean, carefully gutted, cut off the head, tail and fins. Cut the carcass cut into steaks 2-3 cm wide. Wash them and dry them with napkins.
- Bulbs clean, cut into thin semirings.
- Fold the steaks in an enameled pot or bowl, sprinkling them with onion rings.
- Horseradish clean and grind.
- Crush the cloves of garlic, mix with horseradish.
- Lemon wash, cut in half, squeeze out juice from it.
- Pour the spicy mixture with water mixed with lemon juice and butter.
- Pour the fish with the marinade obtained.
- Cover the fish with a plate and place something heavy on top, for example a jar of water.
- Place the container in the refrigerator.
The appetizer will be ready in 2 days. Before serving, the ketu can be separated from the bones and served with already cleaned slices, but it is also possible with whole steaks. The appetizer has an unusual piquant taste, which few people will remain indifferent.
- chum - 1 kg;
- Mustard seeds - 30 g;
- water - 1 l;
- bay leaves - 2 pcs .;
- pepper fragrant peas - 5 pcs .;
- salt - 75 g;
- sugar - 20 g.
- Ketu wash, peel and cut into fillets. Cut the fillet pieces into small portions (approximately 2-3 cm).
- Boil the water. Add sugar and salt to it, boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the bay leaf and pepper to the pickle, then remove it from the fire.
- After the brine has cooled to about 30 degrees, add seeds of mustard into it, stir it.
- Piece of fillets in a bowl, where you are going to salted fish. For this, in particular, a glass bank is suitable.
- Pour warm brine and refrigerate.
According to this recipe, red fish is cooked very quickly - after 3 hours chum pieces can be extracted from the brine and served to the table.
Salt ketu at home can be according to different recipes. The taste and flavor of each such appetizer will be unique.
Hello! Pickled ketu in the brine. Today passed the first day, as it stands in the warmth, as you are recommended. When I looked into the boat, I saw that the brine had become dull white. There is no smell. Is this how it should be? Or is something wrong?
Just in case, I put the fish in the refrigerator.
If the recommendations are followed, the brine should not have beenblush. However, if this happens, we advise you to wash the pieces of fish and pour them with fresh brine. After holding the fish for a couple of hours at room temperature, and then put it in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
I always fish salt either in brine or dryway (here the first and second options, just send it to the refrigerator, then nothing will grow dull, and the next day (after a day) we already eat ketu, it is ready, firm and elastic, not too salted.
The easiest way to set frozen ketu thin slices and sprinkle with spices for fish. After 2 hours you can pour lemon juice and eat. And if the day stands in the refrigerator, it's even better.
And it's even easier to plan with tiny streaks, dunk in a mixture of salt and pepper and eat. Stroganina, however!
I want to share such a recipe for picking chum salmon (salute ambassador) I cook Ketu in autumn, at home, I spread 2 halves on fillets, wrap it tightly with food film and put it in the freezer for a bladder. It should be at least 1 month longer that all parasites are lost. Further on demand. cook fish, get out of the freezer 1-2 fish and put it in the refrigerator to defrost it let it lie down and gradually wither away. Next I cut halves fillets in half or 3 pieces. Then I take 2 cups of salt and mix with 1 glass of sugar, mix it. Mix the fish in a mixture (salt, sugar) excess salt to shake off and scrap To drink in a container under oppression. A pot can be a 3 liter can of water. The extra salt does not pour in. Next, the salting time is 3 hours. For this time the fish will give a tuzluq. The fish will be washed from the salt with fresh water and on a stitch in the colander. And then I cut with a sharp knife fish on the plastics at an angle of about 30 degrees (which would have plastic expanded) and carefully put it into a plastic container. In order for the fish to survive, I make a pour from vegetable oil of oleic, dill and liquid smoke. Approximately 0.5 cups oil 1.5 teaspoons of liquid smoke, 2 teaspoons of dill (I have dill cut and frozen). Mix and pour a couple of spoons of the mixture into the bottom of the container, then gently lay the plastic-cut fish into the container and pour again with the mixture. You can spread all the fish with layers, each layer is watered, the fish turns to smoked. You can simply pour oil, you can butter with dill , in general on the fan All friends whom I treated, are happy.