What can be prepared from frozen puff pastry in a frying pan
Frozen dough is your choice if you likebaking, but do not like to spend too much time with it. Three recipes with a ready-made dough: a strudel with apples and berries, a tuna fillet in a dough and a puff cake with bacon and eggs.
In the summer I do not particularly want to spend time withhot plate. And to be engaged in a batch - especially. However, close no-no, and they will ask you to make a pie or cake. To rid yourself of the many hours of preparation of the test, we advise you to go to the trick: buy it in advance and put it in the freezer. You can, of course, make the dough yourself, in a decent amount, and freeze some (or all). But now on sale there are many similar products of industrial production, and of excellent quality. So the choice is yours.
What kind of dough can be stored frozen? Yeast (puff and plain), fresh puff, sand, noodle (for dumplings and vareniki), dough filo, pizza dough. That is, almost any. Then you will only need to get the dough as necessary, defrost it and then cook it according to the prescription.
But there are several important points thatcertainly worth taking into account. First, thaw the dough gradually, at room temperature, freeing it from packaging. If you try to speed up this process, the structure of the test will change, and the baking will turn out not so lush or not so tasty.
The second point concerns the puff pastry. Roll it out in one direction, otherwise the layers will collapse, and the quality of the products from it will be lower. And finally, thirdly. Frozen dough should not be frozen again, again, because of the loss of taste.
- 200 g frozen puffed yeast or yeast dough
- 80 g of cottage cheese
- 70 g sour cream
- 1 yolk
- 150 g of bacon
- 50 g of butter
- 7 quail eggs
- parsley leaves
- ground black pepper
1. Give the test to thaw. Stir the cottage cheese with sour cream. Add the yolk, whipped
With salt. Bacon finely chopped.
2. Dough a little roll out and distribute the curd mixture. Sprinkle with bacon. Cut the edges of the dough with melted butter. Bake for 20 minutes at 190 °. Then on the cake let out the quail eggs and put the cake in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- 500 g frozen puff test without yeast
- 2 apples
- 100 g of berries
- 100 g of peeled nuts
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 tbsp. l. Sahara
- 2 tbsp. l. breadcrumbs
- 2 yolks
1. Give the test to thaw. Peel apples from seeds and cut into cubes. Wash the berries. Nuts chop, mix with apples, berries and cinnamon.
2. The dough is rolled into a rectangular bed and divided (knit with a knife) vertically into 3 equal parts. Medium sprinkle with breadcrumbs and lay out the filling. The remaining parts cut into horizontal strips and cover them with the filling. Edges to protect. Top with egg and bake at 180 ° for about 30 minutes.
- 600 g of tuna fillet
- 3 cm of ginger root
- 2 tbsp. l. lime juice
- 200 grams of ready-made dough filo
- 6 tbsp. l. olive oil
- ground black pepper
1. Cut the fish fillets into 4 pieces. Ginger root and peel on a fine grater. Then combine with lime juice and 2 tbsp. l. oil. Fish salt, pepper, pour lime juice with ginger and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Cut the dough into 4 rectangles and grease 2 tbsp. l. olive oil. Cut pieces of fish fillets with a paper towel, lay them on the dough sheets and wrap them. Each product should be lubricated with 1/2 st. l. olive oil and bake at 180 ° for about 15 minutes.