Is it possible to freeze a jug
Ingredients: champignons, hard cheese, cream, flour, onion, butter, chicken breast, salt, unsweetened tartlets. All products are taken in arbitrary proportions.
1. Chop the onions and champignons randomly. Champignons can be chopped, if desired, in a blender. Grate the cheese on a small aunt.
2. Put onion in butter, make sure it does not burn.
3. Add champignons to the onion, cover and put out.
4. Finely chop the chicken breast and add it to the saucepan to mushrooms and onions, put out under the lid.
5. Add a little flour to the sauté pan, mix thoroughly, so that the flour is combined with the ingredients. If the julien is rather dry, you can add more butter.
6. In the sauté pan, pour the cream in small portions to control the density of the julienne.
7. In the end, remove the stewpan from the stove and add the grated cheese, but do not need it to melt in the julienne.
8. Put the julien in the tartlets and top with cheese.
9. Cool the tartlets and put them in the freezer.
10. Before the New Year, warm them in the oven or microwave. Delicious hot appetizer is ready!