Is it possible to freeze whipped proteins with sugar
The best recipes for every taste!
This amazing dish is recommended to servecold! The recipe can be attributed to the children's kitchen: it turns out delicate delicacy creamy consistency. But I'm sure that the air dessert of "Snowball" will please even the most demanding gourmet ...
- 3 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 20 g of powdered sugar
- 150 ml of milk
- 150 ml cream
- 40 g of sugar
- pinch of vanillin
- Whip the egg whites with a pinch of salt, gradually injecting the powdered sugar. Beat the whites until thick. Milk mix with cream, sugar and vanilla, boil.
- Gently pick up a tablespoon of whipped into the foam protein and dip it into the boiling milk mixture. Vary the proteins on each side for 2 minutes, gently turning the dumplings with a fork.
- Welded in milk proteins from the milk and transferred to a sieve. Let the milk mixture cool down to 60 degrees.
- Razotri egg yolks in a cream, a thin trickle in them a warm milk mixture, without stopping everything to mix. Heat the mixture on a very low heat so that it thickens.
- Pour cream into bowls or low glasses, giveto cool down. Top with laid out chilled "Snowballs". Dessert can be sprinkled with cocoa, cinnamon, you can serve with condensed milk, berry jam, syrup or any topping!
I like sprinkling this dessert finelysliced walnuts: the taste can not be described in words ... If you are interested in the recipe for an unusual milk dessert from eggs and sugar, be sure to show it to your friends! They too will be charmed!