Is it possible to freeze oily without cooking
The oatmeal is so good in fresh form thatI certainly want to prepare them for the winter. And since they are very poorly suited for drying, naturally, there is a desire to successfully take advantage of the method of freezing.
Solving, how to freeze an oil for winter, close attention should be given to the preparatory phase. Oily clean from any contamination, rinse thoroughly, dry for about 15-20 minutes.
Must take young, verysmall mushrooms with small hats (if there are none, and freeze such a delicacy is very desirable, large individuals should be cut into pieces in 2-3 centimeters).
- For freezing it is necessary to select only strong, fresh, undoubtedly benign mushrooms.
- It is good to sort, wash and clean them.
- Rinse out.
- If the mushrooms are large - cut them into pieces.
- Blanch for 5 to 7 minutes in a boiling 2% salt brine.
- To cool.
- Transfer to banks.
- Pour the cooled brine, left from blanching.
- Place in the freezer.
Wanting to further cook fried mushrooms,it will be necessary first to store the container with frozen mushrooms in warm (not hot!) water. Drain the unnecessary already brine, and put the mushrooms on a frying pan heated with fat, add sliced onions, salt to taste and fry until ready for 15-25 minutes. If desired, at the end of the frying, you can add sour cream and continue to stew for some time.
Recipes, how to freeze the butterman for the winter, do not end in the way of blanching. You can act in a different way:
- washed and neatly sliced mushrooms boil 5-10 minutes in water;
- Drain the water, and squeeze the mushrooms lightly, rinse with cool water;
- cooking oil or fry them with the addition of fat until ready;
- ready-made fried or boiled mushrooms put into cooked forms;
- after cooling, place the refrigerator in the freezer.
Small oil can not be boiled and cut before freezing, sometimes it looks completely superfluous. Big, however, does not hurt to just cut with a sharp knife in half.
Then divide into intended for use portions, expand into packages and load into the freezer.
With further thawing, they acquire the quality of freshly brought from the forest.