How to fry frozen meat in a frying pan
This dish is loved by men. This is practically a shish kebab in a frying pan. In addition, cooking takes literally half an hour. And it would seem that there is a complicated - just take and grill, but everyone who has ever tried, knows that frying meat, so that it remains juicy, is not easy.
- Pork, minimum 300 gr. on the consumer
- Onions and carrots - optional
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons, salt, spices
The recipe for cooking tasty roasted meat in a frying pan:
- You need to start with the meat itself, if it isfrozen, it should be thawed as slowly as possible and preferably in the refrigerator. This will preserve the juiciness that goes away with high-speed defrosting, for example, in a microwave oven.
- A few hours before cooking, the meat should be removed from the refrigerator to heat up.
- Now about the frying pan - it should be heavy to keep and distribute the heat from the fire evenly.
- We begin by putting a frying pan on the fire with vegetable oil. We need it to be as hot as possible.
- We cut the meat into large pieces, 2 cm thick, drying it so that there is no excess moisture on it.
- Now lightly beat off the meat, our task is to damage only the upper fibers, so that they are prepared before the whole piece, this will seal the juice inside.
- Prepared pieces are put in a frying pan,which stands on average fire. Fry about 1.5 minutes on each side. At this stage, the meat should be added and spices added. Do this on both sides, before turning pieces.
- Then we reduce the heat and again grill the meat for 1.5 minutes. Thus, it turns out that each side is fried for about 3 minutes, first on medium heat, and then on a slow one.
- Ready meat should be given a rest 3-5 minutes in a warm plate.
- Meanwhile we will prepare the frying. In a frying pan, send onions and carrots and pass them until soft. The juice, which is left of the meat, will give the vegetables an amazing taste.
- You can serve such meat with garnish, and with vegetables, as you like.
Do you like the article? Tell us thanks, just share in any social network. Good luck!