Is it possible to freeze milk in the freezer in a package
Today, let's talk about freezing dairy products and ready meals from them.
- For freezing, take fresh, immediately after the purchase of products.
- To pick up dense polyethylene packages that at storage they did not break and did not pass air. Weather-beaten products grow old, acquire an unpleasant taste and smell.
- Packets must be signed with a marker, which is stored and when sent for freezing.
- Plastic and glass bottles and containers to fill, not reaching the top 1,5-2cm, as the milk when frozen, increases in volume.
- After thawing, unused milk can not be frozen again, because its useful properties are lost.
- For freezing, cow's milk can be taken raw or chilled boiled, and goat must be frozen only raw to maximize its usefulness for 2 months.
- The best temperature for freezing is from -20 to -25 degrees. A higher temperature, prolonging the period of freezing, leads to the loss of vitamins and trace elements.
- The answer to the question whether it is possible to freeze sour cream,will be positive, as it is perfectly preserved in frozen form for six months. Put it in the freezer preferably in glass or ceramic dishes.
Freezing quality milk, sour cream and cottage cheese, you can always feed seven different dishes from good foods, save time on their search, never worry that there is nothing to cook.
Personally, I do not really like the taste of thawed milk, so I use it only for cereals, sauces and baked goods, as well as with cottage cheese and sour cream
For cereals it is very convenient to freeze in ice molds
By the way in the same molds I freeze strong cooked coffee, so as not to wake up the household by the noise of the coffee maker in the morning when I really want coffee)))
Then pour it with either hot milk or boiling water a small amount and into the microwave
Still really like to frost butter with herbs
It is then convenient to use in sauces and during the preparation of various dishes.
Cheese can be frozen as a whole piece and cut into pieces (for sandwiches) and grated
I prefer to freeze grated, becausesometimes too lazy to rub it for omelettes, hot sandwiches, salads, and other baked goods. In the freezing of cheese, the main impermeability, frost, either in a container or in two packets