Can I fry the mushrooms of champignons in butter
Fresh champignons washed, dried and cut. Fry the frying pan (half a kilo) fry 15 minutes on medium heat without a lid, stirring. 1 layer of champignons fry 2 minutes.
Frozen champignons fry 10 minutes.
Canned champignons fry for 5 minutes, previously washed with vinegar.
1. Champignons (half a kilo) wash in a colander, drain water.
2. Put a frying pan on an average fire, add oil.
3. Cut champignons in half and each half into thin plates; lay out on a frying pan.
4. Add salt, fry the champignons for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
5. Pick up mushrooms, reduce heat and fry for another 5 minutes with regular stirring.
6. If necessary, for 1 minute before the end of frying, add fried onions, garlic, greens.
Frozen champignons, without defrosting, put on a hot frying pan, oiled, and fry 10 minutes, stirring occasionally when frying. Before the end of frying, salt to taste.
For half a kilo of champignons, take one mediumhead of onions. Peel and chop the onions finely, fry the onions in a pan, then add the champignons and fry them for 10-15 minutes depending on whether they are frozen or fresh.
Preheat a frying pan, pour a couple of tablespoonsbutter, put frozen mushrooms and fry them for 10 minutes. While the frozen mushrooms are fried, peel and cut the potatoes with thin blocks. Add potatoes to fried mushrooms, fry with constant stirring for 20 minutes.
For frying, use large mushrooms: a small number of large mushrooms wash and cut faster than a large number of small. Ideal mushrooms that do not need to be cleaned are white on all sides, including the cut legs.
What you need for fried champignons
Onions - 1 head
Sour Cream - 2 tablespoons
Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
Salt and pepper - to taste
1. Wash and dry the mushrooms a little.
2. Cut the champignons in half, each half - plates half a centimeter thick.
3. Preheat the frying pan, add oil, and put the mushrooms on.
4. Fry the mushrooms for 10 minutes, stirring until the water evaporates completely.
5. Peel onion and cut into cubes, add to mushrooms, fry for 5 minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper.
7. Sour cream in half a glass of boiling water, add to the mushrooms.
8. Stew the champignons with onion and sour cream for another 5 minutes on medium heat without a lid.
Fresh mushrooms - a pound
Cream 20% - half a cup
Butter - cube side 3 centimeters
Salt and pepper - to taste
Champignons washed, dried, finely chopped.
Preheat a frying pan, lay out and meltbutter. Put the mushrooms, fry for 5 minutes. Salt and pepper. Pour the cream and simmer under the lid until done. At the end of the preparation, pour the lemon juice.