What can be prepared from frozen mushrooms of champignons
Today, mistresses very often chooseFreezing as the most convenient method of harvesting mushrooms. In modern life, this option is considered the most suitable. In addition, many now have home appliances with a function of accelerated freezing. This at times reduces the time of conservation and significantly simplifies the process itself. And in the winter before the hostess there is a very important question: what to prepare from frozen mushrooms? As a vivid example, we can consider several rather interesting recipes.
Everyone has his own opinion about what to cook fromfrozen mushrooms. Everything depends on the desire and taste preferences of the cook. When choosing a dish, you always want to do something tasty, but not very difficult. Most often, such thoughts arise on weekdays, when little time is left for preparing dinner. In this case, fungi can be fried. It is not difficult to do this.
For work you will need: for 1 kilogram of frozen foods 2 onions, salt, vegetable oil, 2 cloves of garlic, ground pepper and a little special seasoning for mushrooms.
This method involves several stages:
- First you need to get the mushrooms from the freezer. It will take some time for them to melt. In parallel, you can do other work.
- Frying pan should be put on fire, pour oil into it and put prepared mushrooms.
- While they start to be fried, it is necessary to clean, wash and cut onions with half rings. The ground product should be sent to the pan immediately.
- Peeled chives of chopped garlic and add them to mushrooms.
- Focusing on your own taste, add the right amount of salt, spices and a little pepper.
The preparedness of the dish is determined by the desired degree of roasting.
If the house expects guests, then the hostess, likerule, seeks to impress them with their culinary arts. What to cook from frozen mushrooms for such an occasion? Here you should choose a more original recipe. Alternatively, mushrooms can be fried in batter. This requires the following products: 0.5 kilograms of champignons, a glass of whole milk, 2 eggs, 60 grams of flour, salt, ½ cup dried breadcrumbs and vegetable oil.
The dish is prepared very quickly:
- Mushrooms first thing you need to wash, and then with a sharp knife cut each of them in half.
- Collect the pieces in a deep bowl, sprinkle with salt, mix well and set aside for a while to the side.
- Now we need to make a dope. To do this, first the eggs should be beaten with milk, adding a little salt. Continue to stir, add flour in small portions. The composition is ready.
- Add the rusks to a separate clean plate.
- In the frying pan, heat oil thoroughly.
- Pieces of mushrooms first dipped in batter, and then, having rolled them in breadcrumbs, fry in hot fats.
The characteristic ruddy crust will testify to the readiness of the products.
In the cookbooks there are many tips on the topicwhat to cook from frozen mushrooms. It turns out that they are not bad combined with meat. To make sure of this, it is necessary to assemble on the desktop the following ingredients: 200 grams of frozen frit, salt, 600 grams of chicken fillet, 50 grams of mustard (table or in beans), pepper and 150 grams of hard cheese.
This method is extremely simple:
- First, the meat needs to be repulsed a little. In this case, the main thing is not to overdo it. The fillet should not be too thin. It is only necessary to slightly destroy the muscle tissue.
- Prepared pieces put in a baking dish, salt, sprinkle a little pepper and grease with mustard.
- On top of the fillet lay honey agaric. Do not cut them at the same time.
- Sprinkle the products with grated cheese and send them to the oven. The temperature should be about 180 degrees.
Half an hour later the form can be obtained, and juicy meat with mushrooms under a tender cheese crust to serve to the table along with greens and vegetables.
Mushrooms can also be used for cookingfirst courses. When cooking, they completely give the dish all its unique taste and aroma. However, for this purpose it is better to use products brought from the forest. But after the end of the season it is almost impossible. So you need to know how to make mushroom soup from frozen mushrooms. In principle, there is absolutely nothing complicated here.
To start, as usual, you need to pick upnecessary ingredients: 350 grams of mushrooms, 1 carrot, salt, 4 potatoes, 35 grams of vegetable oil, 2 1/2 liters of water (or broth), 2 bay leaves and a little fresh greens.
- Frying pan frying on fire, and then fry in it mushrooms with the addition of oil. Do not defrost products.
- Prepared mushrooms put in a saucepan and pour them with broth.
- Put the container on the fire and bring the contents to a boil.
- After that, the flame should be made smaller and allow the products to boil for 15 minutes.
- Put the bay leaves and wait another quarter of an hour.
- Add the peeled and randomly ground potatoes to the pan. Do this for about 20 minutes before the end of cooking.
- Cut the onions into cubes, and chop the carrots withuse a grater or crumble straw. Prepared vegetables should be lightly fried, and then add to a common pan, add salt and cook all together for another 10 minutes.
The soup should be well brewed before use. This will take at least half an hour.
Today it became much easier for the housewives to cook. After all, to facilitate their work in the sale appeared a lot of different smart techniques. To make sure of this, you just have to look at how to make soup from frozen mushrooms in a multivark. In comparison with the usual method, the difference will be noticeable.
The products are the most common: 500 grams of frozen mushrooms, 3 potatoes, salt, onion, carrots, bay leaf, black pepper and 2 tablespoons sunflower oil.
Everything is done very simply:
- First you need to prepare the vegetables. Peeled onions should be randomly crumbled, and carrots - grate, using a large grater.
- Processed products are folded into the bowl of the multivark, pour oil and, turning on the "baking" mode, fry with constant stirring for 15 minutes.
- The washed and peeled potatoes are cut into cubes, and then, together with the mushrooms and the rest of the ingredients, place it in the multivark.
- Pour the products with water, turn on the "soup" mode, and set the timer for 40 minutes.
As soon as the signal sounds, you can open the lid and enjoy the unusual aroma of the rich soup.
White mushrooms are of the genus Boroviki. Since ancient times, they were considered the most delicious and noble. In fact, it is a kind of "mushroom elite". The dishes prepared from them always had a special taste and unique aroma. How to cook frozen mushrooms? There are many options. Of these, the most popular at the moment is pizza.
The list of the main ingredients is quite impressive.
For the test: a glass of water, 400 grams of flour, a teaspoon of yeast, 4 grams of sugar, 10 grams of salt and 50 grams of vegetable oil.
For the filling: 100 grams of butter, 4 cups of chopped (frozen) mushrooms, 3 cloves of garlic, salt, 200 grams of cheese, 35 grams of vegetable oil and ground black pepper.
True, the technology of cooking this dish is not at all simple:
- First you need to make a dough. To do this, all components need to be loaded into the bread maker and turn on the mode corresponding to the preparation of a normal yeast dough. In an hour and a half it will be ready.
- Now you can take on the filling. The first thing to cook garlic oil. It's very simple. You only need to grind the garlic in a bowl with salt and butter. The finished product can be set aside for a while.
- Mushrooms for 5 minutes fry on hot oil until golden brown.
- Cheese grind on a large grater.
- The dough is divided into 2 parts, and then roll them out in the form of a cake with a diameter of 30 centimeters and a thickness of not more than 3 millimeters. Of these, 2 large pizzas will be obtained.
- Brush garlic oil first.
- Spread fried mushrooms on the surface, and then sprinkle them with pepper and cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
This homemade pizza is not worse than those served in specialized cafes.
Where else can you use frozen mushrooms,how to cook? The photo of the next dish speaks for itself. Mushrooms after frost can be fried in sour cream. It will be required: frozen mushrooms (2 pieces), onion, vegetable oil.
For the sauce: 200 grams of broth (or water) and fatty cream, 1 nutmeg, 10 grams of flour and the same amount of butter, salt, 75 grams of sour cream and a chive of garlic.
You need to prepare the dish in the following steps:
- Mushrooms after thawing cut into thin plates.
- Chop the onions and sprinkle them slightly in butter.
- Then add mushrooms and simmer for another 20 minutes.
- To prepare the sauce, the flour must first be fried in oil. Then pour the broth and stir properly so that there are no lumps.
- Then the mixture should be salted, add a nut, cream and cook a little.
- Introduce sour cream and use a halo to turn the mixture into a homogeneous mass.
- After adding crushed garlic, the sauce can be considered ready.
- Fill the mushrooms with an aromatic mixture, turn off the fire and allow the products to stand for a while.
To the table, this dish can be served with boiled potatoes and fresh herbs.
What can be prepared from frozen mushrooms,for example, for a festive table? If the guests are expected to be few, then for such a case the stuffed hats of champignons are perfect. In the process of work, the following products will be needed: 250 grams of frozen mushrooms, onion, 150 grams of bacon, salt, 200 grams of Gouda cheese, spices and 35 grams of butter.
Everything is done very quickly:
- In thawed mushrooms cut off the hats, and the legs are simply finely chopped.
- Chop onion and bacon cubes.
- In a frying pan heat some butter. Fill the onion with it and lightly let it pass for three minutes.
- Add crushed mushroom legs and fry all together for another minute 7.
- Bacon fry separately, and then add it to the total mass.
- The resulting mixture to salt, and then enter the selected spices, grated cheese and mix everything neatly.
- Flesh mushrooms fill with cooked stuffing,put them on a baking tray, greased, and send to the oven for 20 minutes. Preliminary it should be warmed up to 200 degrees. You can also sprinkle cheese over the top of the billet.
The original dish will certainly decorate the festive table and will surely please the guests.