Can frozen mushrooms be cooked immediately?
Frozen mushrooms should be cooked for 15-20 minutes on a quiet fire under the lid, previously defrosted. This applies to any frozen mushrooms: sweet, chanterelles, champignons, etc.
1. Put the mushrooms out of the package, thaw in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
2. Boil water (a glass of frozen mushrooms a glass of water), add salt.
3. Honey mushrooms, chanterelles and champignons, if necessary, cut into a pan with boiling water. Forest mushrooms, as a rule, are already sliced: they are simply put in water.
4. Cook mushrooms, chanterelles or champignons for 15 minutes.
5. Frozen store mushrooms cook for 25 minutes.
6. Frozen mushrooms cook for 30 minutes.
For freezing only fresh healthymushrooms. Fresh mushrooms cut into plates, boil for 5 minutes. Allow to drain water, dry for 10-20 minutes, lay in polyethylene bags in even layers, put in a freezer with a temperature of -18 degrees. Your frozen mushrooms in a day - just ready.
on a 3 liter pot
Frozen white mushrooms - a pound
Potatoes - 3 small
Perlovka - half a glass
Onions - 1 head
Carrots - 1 small
Parsley - half of the beam
Black ground pepper - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 tablespoon
1. Half a cup of pearl barley pour into a sieve and rinse.
2. Soak the pearl bar for 3-4 hours in cold water.
3. Pour into a pan 2 liters of water, put on fire.
4. Frozen white mushrooms, without thawing, put in a pan.
5. Pour into the saucepan the swollen barley.
6. Peel the onions and chop finely.
7. Carrots peeled, cut off the rhizome, rubbed on a coarse grater.
8. Preheat the frying pan over medium heat for 1 minute, add oil.
9. Put onions and fry them for 5 minutes.
10. Put the carrots in a frying pan, fry for another 5 minutes.
11. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes 1.5 centimeters.
12. Put the potatoes in a saucepan.
13. After 15 minutes put the fried onions and carrots into a pan.
14. Salt and pepper the soup.
15. Wash the parsley, dry and finely chop.
16. Cook the soup for 5 minutes, then insist for half an hour.
Serve the soup of frozen white mushrooms, sprinkling with parsley.
Products for soup made from frozen mushrooms
Frozen mushrooms - 1 packet (honey agaric)
Potatoes - 2 large or 3 medium potatoes
Carrot - 1 not large
Onions - 1 head
Vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons
Salt, pepper - to taste
1. Frozen mushrooms unfrozen, rinse well under cold water.
2. Rinse the mushrooms in a saucepan, pour cold water and put on a fire.
3. Cook the mushrooms on a quiet fire under the lid, regularly taking off the foam.
4. Cut the onions, grate the carrots on a large grater, lay them on a hot frying pan for 5-7 minutes.
5. Wash potatoes, peel, cut into cubes side 1 centimeter, add to pan to mushrooms.
6. Then add the fried onions and carrots to the soup.
7. Boil the soup with frozen mushrooms for 15 minutes, insist 15 more minutes. Serve with green onions and soft bread.