Can I pickle the frozen mushrooms white
Do you like forest mushrooms in the same way that I love them?(and I just adore them)? If YES, then this recipe is for you! :) This year was very mushroom. White, boletus, podberezoviki, and now they will go too. Just beauty and paradise for such inveterate mushroom pickers as my family! But after several mushroom baskets brought, the question arises, what to do with them. Potatoes with mushrooms have already been cooked and not once, soup was cooked, pies were baked, pizza was made. To eat mushrooms has bothered, and to stop and not go to wood behind a new party it is simply impossible! Of course, we prepare a lot of mushrooms for the winter in frozen form. At the same time, we freeze them not raw, but boil for several minutes after boiling, literally 1-2 minutes. During this time the mushrooms do not have time to transfer everything to the broth, but at the same time they decrease in size and become more "complaisant" when unfolded in packages for freezing. In general, I very much like pickled mushrooms, but their preservation at home and subsequent storage does not inspire confidence in me. So our neighbor in the country shared a wonderful recipe for pickled mushrooms without any twist and long storage. This recipe is good because it can be prepared from frozen mushrooms. Therefore, if you do not have the opportunity to prepare mushrooms in the summer, then they can be bought all year round in frozen form in large supermarkets. I liked the recipe so much that I hasten to share it with you right now, while the mushroom season is still going on! I will post the step-by-step photos with time, but there is nothing complicated in the recipe, so boldly prepare!
- 1 kg of boiled (!) Mushrooms
- 1L. water
- 5 cloves buds
- 5 peas of scented black pepper
- 1 bay leaves
- 1 full art. l. salt (not marine and not iodized!)
- 1 full art. l. Sahara
- 2 tbsp. l. vinegar 9%
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (to taste)
- 1 dill or dill umbrella 10 seeds of dried dill
- 2-3 leaves of currant (give flavor)
- 1-2 cherry leaves (crunching)
- A small twig of tarragon (tarkhun)
How to cook marinated mushrooms without spin, a recipe with a photo
According to this recipe,tasty podberezoviki, boletus, white and honey agarics. Keep mushrooms cooked in this way in the refrigerator and not more than 4 days. For convenience, I use one can of 1.5 liters. Brine in it is not all, but all the additives (garlic, pepper, cloves, all leaves.) Fits immediately into one jar. But you can use several cans, just do not forget to put all the additives on each one for a few things. Do not forget that we do not conserve mushrooms for long storage, we just add flavor to ready-to-eat boiled mushrooms. There is no need for clever manipulations and calculations of the amount of brine and mushrooms per one can. As you put it, it will. The main thing to store in the fridge and eat for 3 days! Brine you can also "adjust" to your taste. Try it before pouring into a jar and, if necessary, add more salt or vinegar. Just do not forget that the vinegar is evaporated, so add it at the very end and do not boil the brine any more. So let's start:
1. If you use freshly harvested mushrooms, they must be cleared of the forest "garbage", cut into pieces, washed and soaked for 30 minutes in cold water. Then drain the water, rinse again - the mushrooms are ready to boil.
2. Put fresh mushrooms in cold water and bring to a boil. Remove the foam (it will be a lot) and cook on low heat for about an hour (50-60 minutes). If you use frozen mushrooms, they need to be put into boiling water.
3. Wash the jar carefully with soda. I do not sterilize, but I still add more boiling water. At the bottom of the jar put 2-3 peeled garlic cloves, if there are, a couple of currants and one or two cherry leaves. If you have small jars, then one sheet and one clove of garlic in each.
4. Finished mushrooms drained through a colander and put in a prepared jar (straight hot and without the water in which they were brewed).
5. We prepare the brine. Boil 1 liter of water, put in it cloves, bay leaf, pepper, salt, sugar. If there is dill and tarragon - also add. Boil everything together literally 1 minute (so that the salt, sugar dissolved).
6. Ready to hot brine pour mushrooms, (clove, pepper, bay leaf, too, shift from brine to jar). If you use one jar, like me, then pour the vinegar directly into the jar and immediately close the lid. If the cans are several, then remove the brine from the heat, pour the vinegar, mix and immediately pour the brine into the jars. We wait until it cools down and we remove the jar with mushrooms in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
7. That's all! You can eat. In addition, mushrooms can be filled with vegetable oil and finely chopped garlic.