Can I freeze fried mushrooms with onion and butter
In the mushroom season and I want to cook somethingdelicious, mushroom. But in addition, we must not forget about the procurement of mushrooms for future use, as frost, conservation, drying. Then you can eat mushroom dishes all year round. So, today we will prepare fried forest mushrooms with onions, but we will not cook fresh fruits, but frozen and dried ones.
- Frozen mushrooms or other forest mushrooms - 400 g
- Vegetable oil - for frying
- White dried or other mushrooms - 50 g
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Black ground pepper - pinch
- Salt - 1 tsp. or to taste
Step-by-step preparation of fried frozen and dried forest mushrooms with onions, a recipe with a photo:
1. Frozen mushrooms take from the freezer and slightly defrost. Transfer them to a sieve and rinse under running water. Those mushrooms that have remained frozen, they will thaw underwater. After leave them in a sieve to make the glass all the water. Blot dry them with a paper napkin and cut into slices.
2. Peel onions from the husks, wash and chop thin half rings.
3. Dried mushrooms pour boiling water and leave to infuse and swell for 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove the dried mushrooms from the brine and cut them into strips. Brine can not be poured, but filtered through a sieve and used for stew or soup.
5. In a frying pan heat the vegetable oil and put all the mushrooms with onions.
6. On medium heat, fry the food, stirring occasionally.
7. Season the mushrooms with salt with ground pepper and cook until golden colored. Add vegetable oil if necessary.
8. Finished mushrooms serve to the table or store in a refrigerator in a plastic container under the lid for up to 3 days.